Do you want to have a conversation about the changing racial demographics, what they mean, and how communities of color and immigrants are navigating and creating an inclusive America? Here are some to get you started.
You can also contact Deepa to invite her or the young activists featured in We Too Sing America by emailing her.
- Join the We Too Sing America campus book club network. See the menu above for the tab on Campus Book Clubs.
- Organize a Week of Action about race and multiracial solidarity on campus, and invite one of the young activists featured in the book to speak to campus leaders.
Contact Deepa for more information.
- Make We Too Sing America part of your syllabus if you teach Ethnic Studies, American Studies, Asian American Studies, Political Science or Sociology courses.
Contact Deepa (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a syllabus guide with discussion questions.
- Invite Deepa and the activists featured in We Too Sing America to speak your next conference, discussion, or leadership development program.
- Does your organization run a youth leadership development program for South Asian, Muslim, Arab or Sikh youth? Deepa has an opportunity to provide donated books for participants. Contact her for more information!
*Chapters and Professional Entities:
- Make We Too Sing America your book of choice in a book club. There are questions at the end of the book to guide your conversations.
- Curate a conversation on America’s changing racial demographics using the charts in the book.
Please feel free to use the contact form below or email Deepa or more ideas and for information on how to host a We Too Sing America conversation in your city or campus.